The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) training will empower you to become a skilled agile professional with knowledge of a broad range of agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming, and test-driven development. PMI-ACP® is PMI’s fastest-growing certification.
This course program is aligned to the current 2020 PMI® guidelines and is designed to help students pass the PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt. This PMI-ACP course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques extensively and provides real-life scenarios plugged in throughout the course. The course also covers the concepts of the Agile Practice Guide, a newly added reference material for the PMI-ACP® exam.
This course consists of seven modules:
- Agile Principles
- Agile Mindset
- Agile Methodologies
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Prepares you for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam
- Prepares you to excel as an Agile PM. You will use Agile Manifestos, Domains, Methodologies, Workflows, Handouts, and selected documents.
- Is Process-Driven - Connects Agile manifestos and principles with PM roles.
- Provides Easy-to-follow Processes based on industry standards. Connects process outputs based on the situation and use of the right tool & technique.
Casual attire is highly recommended for this course. After completing this course, you can take the PMI-ACP® exam.Learn about more agile and project management topics here
2,000 hours working on project teams
(PMP® or PgMP® credential holders already meet this criterion and do not need to earn additional hours)
1,500 hours (8 months) working on projects teams using agile methodologies.
PMI-ACP® Exam Prep counts toward the Project Management track.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) 21.0 PDU