Learn to speak the same language when developing software in an Agile environment. This course incorporates a vast array of Agile practices through hands-on exercises, discussion and lecture. You and your team will gain valuable knowledge by hearing and visualizing the same concepts together.
This is a 12-hour course.
- Agile Frameworks, Methodologies and Terminology
- Agile Roles, Including Customers, Facilitators, Teams and Leadership
- Agile Planning, Requirements and Analysis
- Agile Estimation
- Release Planning
- Iteration Planning and Execution
- Agile Metrics and Testing
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of Scrum, eXtreme Programming and Kanban
- Understand what product owners, ScrumMasters and Agile teams do
- Plan in an Agile environment
- Write a user story and refine a backlog
- Estimate a user story using relative estimation
- Determine a team’s velocity
- Plan a team’s release
- Plan, monitor and execute an iteration
- Produce common Agile metrics
NotesLearn about more agile topics here
This course is designed for novice, intermediate and even advanced “agilists,” including product managers, project managers, ScrumMasters, business analysts, developers, testers and managers.