This single session delivers an overview of Agile software development practices for managers at every level. We cover what to expect from your team, what to expect from other teams and how to manage Agile teams effectively. Participants with varying degrees of Agile knowledge and experience will gain valuable understanding by hearing and visualizing the same concepts.
This is a 3-hour course.
- Agile Methods, including Scrum and Kanban
- Agile Terminology
- Agile Practices, including Story Points, Backlogs, Sprints, Stories/Epics, Burndown, Velocity
- Roles in Agile
- Metrics and Reporting
- How to Manage Agile Teams
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Agile software development practices at a high level
- Define Agile terminology and explain concepts
- Set expectations for your Agile teams
- Manage Agile teams effectively