BAC225 - CBAP/CCBA Exam Prep (28 hrs)
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The CBAP® designation is a mark of distinction for intermediate and advanced–level practitioners, recognizing their demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary for effectiveness and a professional level of competence in business analysis principles and practices. This CBAP training course is intended to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17204 standard for certifying the competence of personnel.
You can count on a fun, challenging, and ultimately productive learning environment as our experts download their knowledge and secrets for IIBA certification success and help you upgrade yours. If you want to learn how to analyze and document your business analysis credentials and experience, submit a successful application for the CBAP®, sanely and efficiently prepare for the exam, and pass the exam on your first try, you cannot afford to miss this CBAP® Certification training course!
- CBAP Certification: The Credentials
- Business Analysis & Key Concepts Overview
- The Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
- Underlying Competencies
- A Guide to Success on the Exam
Learner OutcomesAt the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Analyze and remember the most important elements of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®
- Record progress and identify gaps in your business analysis qualifications
- Analyze your unique combination of education, knowledge, and skills to determine the best way to package it for the CBAP® application
- Explore the nature and construction of the application and examination
- Improve your chances of success with the CBAP® certification process
- Understand and influence your organization to recognize the value of CBAP® certification
- Understand the importance of documenting your education and experience for continued certification requirements
- Understand what knowledge from the BABOK® and other sources comprise the CBAP® certification
- Use practical, real–world methods for improving testing success
- Explain what the IIBA® and its certifications are all about
This course is intended for individuals in these roles:
- Intermediate to Advanced-level Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Project Manager or Team Leader
- Systems Architect or Designer
- IT Manager/Director
- Scrum Master
Learn about more business analysis topics here.
It is preferred that individuals interested in completing the CBAP certification complete the Business Analysis tracks through the Technology & Leadership Center.
Knowledge in the following areas in accordance with the IIBA certification requirements that align with BABOK® Guide: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation, Requirements Management and Communication, Enterprise Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Solution Assessment and Validation.