ITIL044 - ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (21 hrs)
This module provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a 'learning and improving' IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage.
It will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility.
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
Therefore, it is the universal module, that will be a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams.
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Scope of what is to be directed and/or planned
- Governance, Risk and Control (GRC) in DPI
- Continual Improvement for all types of improvement
- Communication and Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Measurement and reporting
- Direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Describe the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Explain the role of GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Explain how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
NotesLearn about more ITIL topics here
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- ITIL Managing Professional : ITIL Managing Professional
- ITIL Master : ITIL Master
- ITIL Strategic Leader : ITIL Strategic Leader