This module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations, to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
ITIL4 Specialist High Velocity IT is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or digital transformation projects working within or towards high velocity environments. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a prerequisite.
- The Nature of High-velocity in a digital world
- ITIL operating method--digital product lifecycle
- Fundamental concepts for delivering HVIT
- Achieving value with digital products
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Make the right digital investments
- Realize and deliver digital products and services quickly
- Provide digital products and services that are highly resilient to disruption
- Ensure that the service consumer realizes value from the digital products and services
- Assure conformance of activities with governance, risk and compliance requirements.
- Explain how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Explain how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Learn about more ITIL topics here